JOIN THE COLLAR CITY CLAY GUILD
Membership is $25 and runs from October 1st to September 30th. You can download the 2022-23 membership form using the following link.
Download Printer Friendly Membership Form
You can mail the completed form in with a check for payment, leave form and payment on Beth Joslin’s shelf if you’re a Waterbrook member, or just bring it with you to the September (or your next) Guild Meeting.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly meetings with creative, clay-loving people
- Workshops and information sharing sessions
- Selling opportunities including Annual Pottery Market
- Volunteer opportunities including Annual Empty Bowls Fundraiser for local food pantries
- Field trips
- Personal listing on CCCG website with link to your clay page
Among other things, Guild dues support all costs associated with our Empty Bowls fundraiser so that every penny raised can go directly into the hands of our local food pantries. Annual dues also allow us the ability to offer honoraria to potters willing to share their skills and knowledge via workshops and classes and to provide supplies and materials for these offerings.
Finally, please share with other potters you know who may not receive this newsletter.